Thursday, February 14, 2013

More!

I've made a blood transfusion bag for the heads-up display. Once it's full, you can get a temporary stat boost.

I've made 4 more kill skulls.
Worker, Cop, Arch-nemesis, and rival slasher
These are bonus kills that don't count toward the 5 kills needed to finish a stage, but do add to your transfusion bag.

Workers are generally standing around not paying attention or doing some kind of task.

Cops show up after a victim is able to get to a working phone. They initially won't be panicked unless they see you or a dead victim. Then they'll chase and shoot at you.

Your arch-nemesis is on to you and will try to warn the other victims, while trying to chase you down. It can be a doctor, a  detective, some kind of meddling kid, etc.

A rival slasher is a competitor for your victims. Maybe you wandered into their territory, maybe they're after yours. Your rival is not only a danger to your victims, but also to you.

I've decided to leave out a few elements until I get additional funding to add them. It won't subtract from the base game. I just want to have the essentials put into the game before trying to add in extras:

Races: Hybrid, Demon, Animated object, Alien
Classes: Dominator, Freeform
Seasonal stages (winter, fall, etc)
Audio dialog
Movie posters


No comments:

Post a Comment