Monday, November 16, 2015

Slasher's Dead: The Final Post... mare.

Whelp. Might as well completely abandon attempting to make Slasher. There is now a Friday the 13th game, where you play as Jason or the counselors. Anything I make will appear that I'm ripping them off. There's no way to compete with it, no matter how many unique ideas I throw into it. I know I'd never finish making mine, but it's been fun studying slasher films, and categorizing their aspects. No one's been watching or reading this, so blargle fart balls.

2 comments:

  1. You probably don't remember me but I started following you after the Cracked article. I've been reading this! Don't let this be the excuse to give up! There are plenty of games out there with similar premises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably don't remember me but I started following you after the Cracked article. I've been reading this! Don't let this be the excuse to give up! There are plenty of games out there with similar premises.

    ReplyDelete