Saturday, September 22, 2012

Clothing Setup

The way I have the clothing setup should be pretty apparent with the following image:

Each clothing section can have it's own color. This lets you recreate your favorite killers, such as
Freddy

Jason

Chucky

or create your own.

Soon I'll have the little additions for clothing, such as pockets, buttons, collars, etc. I'm also working on as many masks as possible. Each mask can be customized with one or two different colors. That list is after the jump.

Most of my (very small) traffic is coming from Cracked, mostly from the Tragically Non-Existent Game thread. So it looks like people are interested in the idea of the game. Comment on here, PWOTers. Your comments can only help... probably.


Mask list:

Full face masks
hockey
ski
pantyhose
skull
clown
wolf
doll
blank
ghost face
sack
devil
gas
gimp
leather
gauze wrap
president
Frankenstein
zombie
pumpkin
alien
ninja
scarecrow
motorcycle helmet
burned face
pig
rabbit
welding
plague doctor
gorilla
knight
goblin
paper bag

Top of face
glasses
sunglasses
googles
domino
masquarade
jawless skull
Phantom of the Opera
groucho glasses
eye patch

Bottom of face
oni
surgeon
bandana
respirator
Lecter
scarf

That's all I have listed for now. If I missed anything that anyone wants to see, leave me a comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment